A new application process!
We are excited to announce that we’ve streamlined and digitized the application process for the Odyssey program. We’ve made it easier and faster for you to send in your application!
Scan or take a detailed photo of all of your required supporting documents as a separate PDF or image file (.jpg, .tiff, and .png are accepted). Upload each file, using the corresponding button in the SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS section of your online profile.
- Your résumé in English (including your current occupation);
- Proof of completion of the required level of study (your grades will not be assessed), which could be any of the following:
- your transcript (official or unofficial); or
- your diploma (only if dated); or
- your proof of enrolment (only if you do not have a transcript or diploma. Your coordinator can request that you follow up with a transcript or diploma, once you have these documents, in order to be considered for the position).
Apply now while it is fresh in your mind; the deadline of February 28, 2020 will come quickly!