If you know any useful links to add to this list, please forward them to email@example.com.
- ESL RESOURCES
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN BRITISH COLUMBIA
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN ALBERTA
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN SASKATCHEWAN
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN MANITOBA
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN ONTARIO
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN QUEBEC
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN NEW BRUNSWICK
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN NOVA SCOTIA
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN CANADA
- The Government of Canada’s Language learning Web page provides information on English-as-a-second-language (ESL) courses, programs, videos, audio files, and more.
- The British Council offers information about on-line English courses, on-line learning materials and apps, games, podcasts, videos, and quizzes.
- Dave’s ESL Cafe offers loads of material for ESL lessons, games, activities, and more. This Web site also features teacher forums where you can ask questions and exchange ideas.
- Games & Activities for the ESL/EFL Classroom is a resource site where English teachers share games and activities that they have found useful in the classroom.
- A site for British Columbia teaching resources
Employment opportunities in British Columbia
- Make a Future is a recruitment initiative for the education sector in British Columbia.
- Éducacentre College provides a range of services and programs suited to the community and the needs of each student.
- Become a French teacher in BC! Simon Fraser University offers a variety of French teacher training programs.
Employment opportunities in Alberta
- The Alberta Teachers' Association (ATA)
- Teaching in Alberta: What You Need to Know
- ALIS's OCCinfo is a one stop source for up-to-date information on Alberta's occupations, educational programs and schools.
Employment opportunities in Saskatchewan
Employment opportunities in Manitoba
- Find the job or career you want with the Manitoba government.
Employment opportunities in Ontario
- The Ontario College of Teachers
- The Ontario Public Service Careers ‒ OPS JOBS
- Network of the Ontario Francophonie (available in French only)
- Franco-Ontarian Students' Association (RÉFO)
- Franco-Ontarian Youth Federation (FESFO) (available in French only)
Employment opportunities in Quebec
- AMEQ online (Agency for Quebec educational institutions) – education information network. More than 400 job postings in education (available in French only)
- Top site in Quebec for job postings in education (available in French only)
- Quebec (French language) school boards federation job-postings site (available in French only)
- Emploi-CÉGEP is an effective tool for finding college-level employment
Employment opportunities in New Brunswick
- The New Brunswick Teachers’ Association (NBTA)
- Web site with New Brunswick labour market information, career development resources and online job postings.
- Government of New Brunswick opportunities
Employment opportunities in Nova Scotia
- Jobs with Nova Scotia School Board
- Jobs at Nova Scotia - Government of Nova Scotia
Employment opportunities in Prince Edward Island
- Jobs PEI – Current Public Schools Branch postings
Employment opportunities in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Newfoundland & Labrador English School District Employment Job Opportunities
- Education and Early Childhood Development careers
Employment opportunities in Canada
- Government of Canada Job bank – Search for Elementary and Secondary teaching opportunities.
- Jobs in Education
- Higher Ed Jobs
- Education Canada Network
- Jobs at the Council of Ministers of Education, Canada (CMEC)
- Apply to work as a promotion agent for the Official languages programs
- It’s our time First Nations Digital Tool Kit
- Find out what Government of Canada programs and services are available for you.
- CWY provides a variety of programs, in over 20 countries around the world, for youth between the ages of 15 and 35 looking to gain leadership experience through participation in community-driven development projects.
- If you are one of the many former Explore participants who really enjoyed the program and would like to work for Explore helping students practise their French or English language skills, consider contacting one of our many institutions directly to inquire about their hiring policies. Explore monitor duties include the preparation and delivery of in-class workshops, planning and escorting students on afternoon outings, planning and facilitating activities in the evenings and on weekends. Applicants should live in the region where the institution to which they are applying is located.
- If you have teaching experience and would like to become a teacher for Explore, consider contacting one of our many institutions directly to inquire about their hiring policies. Explore teacher duties include the preparation and delivery of classes which cover a variety of skills, including listening, speaking, reading and writing, at a variety of levels, from beginner to advanced. Applicants should live in the region where the institution to which they are applying is located.